Learn How to Bring Your Creative Brain Online
Tap into your creativity when you need it most, whether you are a professional working on a deadline or just looking to get unstuck.
How? By using how you move to influence how you think.
Movement and Creativity Workshop
March 4, 11, 18, & 25
4 live classes
5:30 pm – 7pm Eastern / 2:30 – 4pm Pacific
Classes will be recorded and available for download.
Scroll down for payment options
Our world is quickly changing, and now more than ever, we need creative solutions to respond to uncertainty.
In this workshop we will…
- Find habits that may be unknowingly limiting you as a creative person
- Discuss the latest brain research on creativity
- Reveal the links between creativity and movement
- Explore new ways to work through creative blocks
- Rediscover your innate system of organic learning and move towards your creative potential
Open to all levels and any abilities
We combine gentle movement based on the Feldenkrais Method® and simple writing and drawing exercises to uncover and develop new tools for accessing your creativity.
Whether you are a creative professional or a business executive, or just feel blocked and want to get unstuck, the techniques meet you at your own level and anyone can benefit.
Move through blocks to a place of greater clarity and direction
You will also explore new, simple techniques to incorporate into your creative process for working around blocks and through obstacles.