Enliven your Creative Process
Move from feeling blocked, paralyzed or uninspired to a place of increased clarity and effortlessness. Whether you are an artist, scientist, student or business professional, creative thinking can help you find new, viable solutions for work… and life.
This workshop combines gentle movement based on the Feldenkrais Method® and simple writing and drawing exercises to uncover and develop new tools for accessing your creativity.
Open to all levels and any abilities.
In this workshop, we will:
- Reveal hidden habits that may be unknowingly limiting you as a creative individual
- Discuss the latest brain research on creativity
- Reveal the links between creativity and movement
- Explore new ways to work through creative blocks
- Rediscover your innate system of organic learning and move towards your creative potential
LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP via ZOOM
May 9, 2020
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm Eastern/ 9:30 am -12:30 pm Pacific
This workshop will be recorded
Early Bird (Before April 15) $30