APPLYING FELDENKRAIS® TECHNIQUES FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
Landscape architects are tasked with finding creative design solutions to some of the 21st Century’s most complex social and environmental issues. Creative thinking is a necessary skill for developing viable solutions in a quickly changing environment. This workshop combines movement based on the Feldenkrais Method® and simple drawing exercises to learn how to tap into our most creative selves using mindfulness and gentle movement.
In this workshop, we will:
- Discuss the latest brain research on creativity, the neurological processes that influence creativity, and the links between creativity and movement
- Reveal hidden habits that may be unknowingly limiting us as creative designers
- Explore how to work through creative blocks, so we can meet hard deadlines with grace and pleasure
- Discover how to use simple movement lessons to access how we think
- Rediscover our innate systems of organic learning to move towards our creative potential